Vicente Vera Pagán is the founder of the firm.
- Graduated in Law
- Registered lawyer with several years experience
- Member of the Lawyer´s Bar of Orihuela
- Master in legal and fiscal advice
- Postgraduate degree in legal practice with the Lawyer´s Bar of Elche
- Certificate of Professional Competence (CAP) granted by the General Council of Spanish Lawyers and by the General Council Lawyers of Valence
- Member of the Spanish Association of Solicitors specialized in Family Law (AEAFA)
- Properties Administrator (Member of COAFA)
- He has also made several specialisation courses in legal areas
- He has also collaborated in legal articles in specialised magazine
Moreover, we have a team of collaborators, including attorneys, translators and experts who are all highly qualified.
Our firm will provide you a personalized service, interest in addressing yours problems as quickly and professionally as possible, all with a closed quote, a detailed enquiry form, for an excellent value for money.